GNC Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 - Side Effects?

casecondemail

Aug 1, 2009
Has anyone noticed a stimulant type response within an hour of taking the new AMPLIFIED version of the Wheybolic Extreme 60?

I previously took the regular Wheybolic Extreme 60 as well as various types of other protein and/or creatine mixes in the past. I just bought the newer amped version and have taken it twice, right after workouts. . then eat, shower and go to bed. I've noticed both times laying in bed an odd feeling in my stomach and have felt like I took a hydroxicut or a caffeine pill, and am restless with a hard time sleeping.

The old version never did this, nor has any other. I have taken hydroxicut and/or caffeine before but never within less than 6 hours before bed for obvious reasons, point being those factors are ruled out. Am I alone on this? What about other side effects?

Thanks.

nothing will happen, all this is whey protein. stop taking caffeine for a day or two and your sleep will return to normal.

Agree

I agree that the older version seems to be better. I usually take a serving a couple of hours before going to sleep, and I have been struggling getting a sound sleep ever since despite how tired I am.

I am a female and took the new extreme 60 and within min my face got hot and red has this happen to any one else.

Sleep Loss

I've been taking Amp. wheybolic 60 and I can also say that I have had trouble sleeping but I might not b sure if this is whats making me do this. It might well see.

Hausner mathis

Yeah, this stuff gets me pretty juiced when I take it. Not sure what it is. Feels a bit like adderall.

any known side effects with prescription med's?

Is there any side effects to taking amplified wheyprotein extreme 60

Good shit!

It helped me alot! In 3 days of using amp wheybolic ext. 60 i got the same results of 2 weeks without it!! so there you go !! IT WORKS!!!!!

Good

after drinking a serving it seems to be heavy in my stomach but i deffinetly think this will improve ure workout. ii take it right after wrestling

i love this product

i dont think this product has any side affects.. i think they made it better

Had a serious side effect. I took only half a serving and within 2 minutes my throat and skin began to itch. Within 5 it had almost totally closed up. At the same time, I began to feel nauseous and threw up some of it. After I threw up, since my nasal passages were now exposed to it, those began to swell up and began to mucus. This all happened about 15 minutes ago. I dont know what other effects that will come as it makes its way through my system, but I will update if things progress. I am not allergic to milk, so this whey should not do this.

I get real bloated and natious after drinking it . Its harder to sleep despite how ever tired i may b. After continued use will these effects subside?

Apmlified Wheybolic Extreme is amplifying my brain!

I've been taking it in half servings for a week and I am not only having trouble sleeping, but I feel very angry and every noise seem to feel like it is being amplified in my brain. I'm very sensitive to stimulants, but it def is getting me hyped.

I have noticed the hot feeling that you talked about as well a bit of a stomach cramp and some nauseua, but i have noticed the positive effects that it has had on my body such as increased muscle mass and weight gain, i just hope the feeling subsides on its own soon because it does affect the sleep a little.

protein timetable

did any of u try to take this b4 a work out to give you extra energy?i usually try to take it
asap after a workout or b4 i sleep. i have no trouble sleeping unlike some of u other people haha.

Has not happend to me with taking this product. But that same exact thing happened to me while taking Plasma Jet. Never use to but now does. My face turns beat red like a sunburn and is very hot.

i'll agree that it works, but it tastes awful and if i drink too much it gives me a really bad headache

Awsome!

This stuff really works! I have tried others but my results were slim. But after taking the new amp I have gained 8 lbs in about a month

Back