which movie is better Never Back Down or Karate Kid?

Hotstuff87

Jul 28, 2009
I think never back down is better because the fights were awesome the girls were hot and the movie pumps you up

never back down is really cool movie especially if you love mma it has everything. good fight scenes .hot girls. nice cars. parties. good music. and good actors. what more can a guy ask for in a movie!? and is just a really cool movie i wish they made more like it. so that wins easy but karate kid is a classic and a good movie also but old.

Karate Kid no doubt.... Its a movie about real martial arts not that street brawling junk. Sure its corney...but then again its old. But the fighting is real and the wisdom of Mr Miyagi is real and very traditional.

Oh and to the guy who said Karate kid was to acrobatic.... what in the Karate Kid was acrobatic at all? It was very real karate, nothing fancy about it. Oh and, real fights rarely go to the ground....at leats not in self defence situations. Maybe in competition like UFC...but not in the real world.

I liked Karate kid more, it was the original. The end is more influential then never back down'.

i think Never Back Down is a better movie beacuse of the efects they put in it and the fighting is awsome like when he kicks that guy in the face and you see the blood splater

Two totally different movies in two totally different times. Each one has their own meaning even though NBD is a clear rip off the Karate Kid...

This is like asking which movie is better Star Wars I or Star Wars IV...completely different times and some will like IV and others I while others do not care just enjoy them both.

karate kid was a good original movie. never back down just capitalized on the MMA rage and turned it into an somewhat unrealistic blockbuster. the only good thing about Never Back Down was Djimon Hounsou's always passionate performance.

Never Back Down is better.
Why?
Because it is WAY more realistic, fights are RARELY as acrobatic as they are in karate kid; with most fights ending up on the floor, with broken noses, torn lips and blood of course.

Back