Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member DrePhiloftheFuture's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which is the better deal? T-Mobile Blackberry Curve 8900 or Verizon Blackberry Tour?

Here's my dilema; I had an old Alltel account that, due to spat with overcharges, I let go. Alltel cancelled my service, charged me the 0 xcel fee as well as 2 months of phone, data and tethering, 0 and my Blackberry Curve upgrade, 0; so 0 is owed; they were absorbed by Verizon and Verizon now says I just owe 0 and I qualify for another upgrade. I have since setup a FlexPay account with T-Mobile, but miss my Curve. So, my question is, should I pay 0 to buy a new Blackberry Curve 8900 for T-Mobile and up my plan to about a month on FlexPay or should I pay for Verizon, the 0 and 0 upgrade to the Blackberry Tour? I'll pay around the same amount to either, give or take about I assume. Verizon would charge me about 0 for the plan I want. I have used both carriers and I'm used to their customer service and whatnot, that's not important to me; have great coverage with both too. So, I ask...which is the better value? Blackberry Curve 8900 or the Blackberry Tour?

And I know one has 3G coverage and the other one doesn't, one has WiFi and the other one doesn't, but does that really make a huge difference? Wouldn't it actually cancel out the other one?

Downloads
    Uploads
    i would not get a black berry period my best friend works for sprint and they have their own black berry customer service center and their is always having something go wrong with them my suggestion is select a different phone and stay away from the black berries no matter what service provider it is with