girls: do you have more male friends or girl friends? [no homo]?

ashieboo101

Jul 26, 2009
i personally have way more guy friends i get along great with them and their real easy to talk to and they don't judge you or talk mess once you leave

i only have like 3 or 4 real good girl friends

the reason why is females always seem to talk some kind of mess once you leave and walk away

dont get me wrong i love the drama crappp but girls are a whole lot harder to trust

who do you get along with more?

It's pretty equal, actually. It depends, I get along more with girls for the girly talks and all the girl things, shopping etc.
I go to my guy friends for advice on certain things, I like how they think differently and can give you a guys perspective

Cheers =)

It's pretty equal, actually. It depends, I get along more with girls for the girly talks and all the girl things, shopping etc.
I go to my guy friends for advice on certain things, I like how they think differently and can give you a guys perspective

Cheers =)

i have more guy friends than i do girls.
im not much of a girly girl... probably why i dont have much girl friends.
i only have 2 good female friends :)

and i agree. females are too much drama. i hate the drama.
guys are easy going.

ive always had more guy friends too. girls often turn out to be scandalous, and really competitive. i know theres good girls out there, but most of the time guys are easier to be around, and tend to cause you less stress. i know exactly where youre coming from.

i have more male friends :]
the girl friends get annoying and are filled with drama and stupid fights

I have mainly guy friends. Mainly because most of the girls I know, are really maintenance. And drama, drama, drama.
I find guys are more easy going, most of the time.

I have more male friends than female friends. Girls are catty and competitive. Men aren't and they are easier to get along with.

I have two awesome girfriends and about 7 awesome guy freinds! I don't like to think it is because I am a lesbian, but more along the ways of I can connect with them ya know? we both like women sports. we can joke about women and I wont get offended! I am deffo more of a Man's lady, if that makes sense. all my guy freinds are awesome tho luv em to bits =)

guys, and exactly the same reason as u. girls love to talk behind someone's back and as soon as u star hanging out w/ someone new, they go all,"why aren't u my bff anymore?!" guys just don't care.

guys, and exactly the same reason as u. girls love to talk behind someone's back and as soon as u star hanging out w/ someone new, they go all,"why aren't u my bff anymore?!" guys just don't care.

Back