or fix the cause of it all? A few days ago, I decided I wanted to add some new items, so I plugged my Sony Ericsson memory card into one of my computer usb slots, I was just transferring files (games, music, stuff like that). After I was just about done, I accidentally deleted a file named "pmp_usb."(dll or was it ini? I don't know the difference..) for the memory card. I thought it was nothing, so I just ignored it. Later on, I took the memory card out of the slot of my CPU then put it back to the slot of my phone, something went terribly wrong when I was about to play some of the new games I had installed, the "Games" file in my cellphone would not open, everything else was fine, I could open the Music file, Themes, etc. and nothing was wrong with them besides this one. I can't play games anymore nor can I install them. Is there anyway to fix it, was it because of the file (pmp_usb...) I had deleted or something other than that. Please help!!

P.S

I'm positive that the files itself did not have any viruses whatsoever. I have done the whole transferring thing multiply times but I have never made that same accident in the past before!