i love my boyfriend with all my heart but we argue all the time over little...

Brianna

May 19, 2008
...things . should i leave him or no? every day we argue over four times over little things. we get over them like in an hour but we end up fighting over something else. i just need some advise should i leave or stay?

sorry if you fighting everyday thats not really a healthy relationship. i mean yeah everybody fights sometimes but not that much. i would leave. but you do whatever your heart tells you! :)
please help
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqdUpT53Jqa3CMjQO31TQAbsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090724203227AAdqcYH

me and my boyfriend have known each other for 5 years and have been on and off for the 3 years outta that, and just lately we started to argueing ALOT. He says hes fine and whatever, but it makes me upset because i know hes not, and he wont tell me, i just saw on FB he was giving hes money away for bus and to a girl i saw him huging and walked home from school last year, shes a friend of the girl he gave money to, and h gave her a nickname and i saw it, and asked him about it and he freaked out at me, i dont know if i should worry about it but i do, im the kind of girl i get mad and upset easy and im very jealous, of the other girl he huged but he told me i shouldnt worry and he loves me and only me, but i dont know.. what should i do? HELP ME :(

Back