Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do you make psychic predictions?

My dad got his fortune told several times and all the predictions have come true. He got his fortune read in Spain before I was even born my dad lived in cuba at the time and the psychic told him he would get a chance to come to america and he did. she told him he would have another child and at the time my brother was a baby and i was born years later and theres also a lot of other stuff that came true. Do people predict these things throught cards palm readings etc or do you believe that this is just a "gift" that they are born with? I know some psychics can just be ripoffs but the predictions my dad recieved were soo crazy and they even predicted stuff about my fathers past/family and they were total strangers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Psychic predictions do come true. But its like a gamble. I don't know the basis of astrology and how planets control our lives, I just know our karma and those of others nears us affect us. For any action, there are consequences. But that doesn't mean that there is only one consequence. Moreover, other actions in future can alter the consequences. So, prediction a game of probability. It may or may not come true.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As a psychic myself I am going to tell you this ; [ here I am talking about myself ; I do not know about other psychic ] When I am doing a reading ; there always a someone ; a spirit who had been in in the life of my client who is there for this person ; and I am transferring the messages of the spirit to the client ;; Example ;; Your grand mother is here and she is telling you ; that your house would be sold in 4 months ; and yes its a gift to be able to communicate with the spirit world