Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is the most exciting moment in baseball for you?

I love and watch the Phillies and have witnessed moments where I would have loved to stay in that moment longer. My favorite was as a kid talking toTug McGraw from center field and and watching how amazing he was with the baseball including catching a hit ball from a guy getting some BP in behind his back at the warning track, Also Dicky Thon hitting a wlak off when I was a little older with no one in the stands so the few of us that were were behind the batters box area and I told him what the pitch would be and to sit on it. The pitcher was tired and he breaking ball wasn't breaking and it didn't. He hit it out. Both shelfish and I will now get to share memories with my kids. I had them both up when they won the world series and SO glad the missed Utley saying World Phucking Chanmpions. That sucked along with the idiots who tore up the town.

Downloads
    Uploads
    a walk off homerun in the playoffs of our favorite team