Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you think if they took nicotine out of smokes there would be less smokers?

I'm wondering if you take the addictive chemical out of cigarettes would smoking still be so large...What do you think?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, if they did that now the world would have alot of grumpy ppl who needed a nicotine fix. Thats why the put the nicotine in it in the first place because ppl would get addicted and keep buying them. The world revolves around money...its any way to make a dollar. If they would have had no nicotine in cigarettes to begin with I think we would live in a completely different world.

Downloads
    Uploads
    smoking is so popular today over 1/3 of the population in the world smokes.Well it will be less addictive but will not stop people from smoking.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a good question. I would guess not, because nicotine addiction is the main reason people smoke. I read somewhere that tobacco companies purposefully put more additives in cigarettes to make them more addictive, but deny doing that.

But, on the other hand, there are plenty of nicotine replacement items available nowadays, and people still smoke. I'm a smoker, and I know I need to quit, but it is so hard. Starting smoking is the stupidest thing I've done in my life, I think.

Good Question

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a good question. I would guess not, because nicotine addiction is the main reason people smoke. I read somewhere that tobacco companies purposefully put more additives in cigarettes to make them more addictive, but deny doing that.

But, on the other hand, there are plenty of nicotine replacement items available nowadays, and people still smoke. I'm a smoker, and I know I need to quit, but it is so hard. Starting smoking is the stupidest thing I've done in my life, I think.

Good Question

Downloads
    Uploads
    of course thats the only reason why people get addicted to them and can't stop. people would try it and not like it and quit!