...check some of these songs..? http://www.myspace.com/rizzletheoutsida

Would be greatly apprieciated if i could get some feedback, In Particular im looking for feedback on the following tracks:

You Cant Stop Me Now
Stan (Remix)
Microphone Murderer
Smile For Me (Remix)
Jeevan

And yes i use instrumentals of other mcs, i only do this stuff at home based on the quality and for U.S Hip Hop listeners, apologies if you aint feelin' it for the accent or whatever, but give me your best feedback whether good or bad, tell me what i need improvin and what i dont etc.

The main thing i try to present with my music and the lyrics is just truth, originality and real life, i dont try to be mainstream and talk about ''money, hoes, guns, drugs and gangstas'' just cause its what is popular in Hip POP these days, i try and give the feel of what we used to have even if im lacking in some areas, i try to keep it real and keep a good freedom of speech whenever im on the mic or writing lyrics. Hope ya'll enjoy it anyways whoever takes their time to listen to the tracks. (Y)

Thanks people. Peacee

p.s just wanna say i do Old School US Type Underground Hip Hop for U.K listeners, not grime etc, thats just what i do, (Y) Cheers once again Peacee