Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

why is my LG xenon screen not working?

ive heard of a lot of problems occuring with the xenon, but nothing quite like mine....ive had my phone for a little over a month and just a few minutes ago, i got a txt message, and tried to unlock the screen, but the screen was black. everything worked because i could hear the buttons hitting things as i touched it, but just the screen wouldnt display. then i took the battery out and back in, and it worked, but when i tried to do something, it would freak out. like the keyboard on teh touch screen would turn pink and green like negative and move. i want to do everything possible without getting a new phone because i really liek this one....help me please!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The phone flex cable got problem, try to find a one on http://www.ownta.com

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 lg xenon

my phone did the same thing. but i just took it out of my purse to look at it and the screen was just black. i hadnt dropped it at all that day or anything. it works sometime, barley ever and now its just black and i cant do anything. ive only had this phone for a month or two.

Unregistered

help!

i just dropped my phone on my tile, and i can tell its on and working, but my screen is a darkish purple-black and i can hear the vibrations when i touch the screen...but i don't know what to do? this is rediculous!

Unregistered

Mobilephone1

mine went dead then i charged it and when i try to use the touch screen it wont do any thing now i cant check my messages grrrr wat can i do

Unregistered

help please!

same thing with mine i turned it on this morning and the lg sign came up and at first i thought it was working then the lg sign just stayed there and i tryed touch button and i could feel and hear the vibrations. should i just leave it on and let it die out then try using it again? i took out the battery and every i turned it off and it neevr worked please help me!

Unregistered
    omfg i have had the phone for a week and the sound stoped working i have tried everything... im soo pist! please help

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 grrr

omfg i have had the phone for a week and the sound stoped working i have tried everything... im soo pist! please help

Unregistered
    Mine stopped working a few minutes ago
    What can i do???!

Unregistered
    mine stopped working just now any help

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast