okay , another weird dream for you. I can't remember all of it, but I know t had to do with this guy, who was controlling people with flashing lights. When people saw the lights, they would become obsessed and it would become like a drug to them. So the guy, was useing it to control everyone. It seemed to me like he was insecure because he would always say, "I'm the special one, I have power." And later on that guy was Jim Carrey to me ? And then, it turned out to be my father, so I was walking up outside in a garden to my dad, to ask him why he did this, and a girl was behind me, she was so controlled by the light that she acted like a robot. So the light was behind me, and I had to keep reminding myself not to look at it, or I would become a robot too.
Then my dreams shifts to be in my house, my dad said he was using the lights to test if people have epilepsy. I remeber testing him, to see if he was controlling me too. I told him I was leaving and he wouldn't let me. I asked him, what happens if they have seizures, do they just die?! And then I realize he already killed a bunch of people and had them under the floor boards, but people to me were food plates? - confusing.

So then I tried to escape, he grabbed me by the wrist and I got free, I ran across the street to my neighbors, and had one of those chasing dreams. So I was screaming HELP, and barely touched the door, before by dad caught me. He tackled me and tried to smother me, saying he was going to paralyze me, it was scary, and I remeber saying I love you to him, so maybe get him to stop. But then
I woke up.

It's weird because I love my dad with all my heart and he would never abuse me or anything lol. So care to explain?