Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Men and PDA (Public Displays of Affection):?

I met a guy and we ended up sleeping together. He called me pretty much every day since then (we don't really have long conversations). We slept together again, the next time we hung out. After that, we hung out a couple other times without "doing the deed."

Alright, so anyway... it happened AGAIN and after that I was wondering if we were just each other's booty call. He calls me a couple times a week asking if I want to go to lunch but I'm always too busy at work when he calls and am unable to get away. This morning, he text me asking if he could bring me coffee to my work. So, I met him outside and he gave me a big hug. We walked across the street to the coffee shop and he kissed me twice. He was very affectionate towards me.

I like the guy, I'm not completely head over hills right now but I can see myself hanging out with him more and more. I was just totally shocked that he was so affectionate with me in the public when I thought we were just sort of sleeping together.

Does this mean he may have more of an interest in me than just a booty call?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely! Sounds like the way I met my current BF. Didn't intend on sleeping together but it happened almost right away. I thought it would be more of a booty call thing and I wasn't actively searching for a relationship when I met him. However, he wanted to take me to lunch, would call me at work during the day and text me. He started wanting to hang out after work and would meet me in the parking lot after 5 where I'd just hop in with him and go.

Two and a half years later and we're still having lots of fun together and we have a great relationship.

This guy's into you! If it was solely a booty call he wouldn't be bringing you coffee and taking you to lunch. You'd be getting a call at 1 or 2am after the bar had closed with him looking to get lucky.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like my relationship. Personally, I think he has more interest in you than just a booty call. Sure he sleeps with you a lot, but he also calls you to have lunch and brings you coffee to work. That's really sincere and nice of him and if he gives you a big hug and kisses in public... well that's really sweet of him. Usually guys, have the whole no PDA, but wow he sounds awesome. Maybe if he keeps on calling you to sleep with him, just simply ask him if you are just a booty call, because you were wondering. And if you can see yourself hanging out with him more and more, then you should. hunny this sounds like a good relationship. good luck! (: if you need anymore help, email me!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like my relationship. Personally, I think he has more interest in you than just a booty call. Sure he sleeps with you a lot, but he also calls you to have lunch and brings you coffee to work. That's really sincere and nice of him and if he gives you a big hug and kisses in public... well that's really sweet of him. Usually guys, have the whole no PDA, but wow he sounds awesome. Maybe if he keeps on calling you to sleep with him, just simply ask him if you are just a booty call, because you were wondering. And if you can see yourself hanging out with him more and more, then you should. hunny this sounds like a good relationship. good luck! (: if you need anymore help, email me!

Downloads
    Uploads
    JUST sleeping together?

This guy obviously likes you. If you don't return the feeling, stop leading him on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes, go for it

Help me
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090717120718AA8Vl6c&r=w

x

Downloads
    Uploads
    definetly atleast a little more than a bootycall