Girls, what do you like a guy to say when a guy says hi, or introduces...

Top6Chopper

Jul 18, 2009
...himself to you? When you are first meeting a guy what do you like him to say???

I just want to know what to say to a cute girl when i first start talking to her

Ask her how she's doing and what interests she has. Maybe compliment her in some way. Just be nice and courteous. That's what girls like or anyone I suppose.

Don't gawk at her but subtly compliment on a feature she has like her eyes or the way she dresses. Ask her about herself, and ONLY if she shows any interest, then keep the conversation going. good luck

when i guy introduces himself to me i like it when he makes eye contact with me and smiles.

i say hi and introduce myself back and then u start a conversation about personal lives lol

answer mine?
http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjF2V_8dUo.5aopw8Druf.3AFQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20090717221906AAgPrnl

To act casually. Comment on something interesting but not about the girl herself.

when i guy introduces himself to me i like it when he makes eye contact with me and smiles.

Hi you have __________
are __________
Hi, do you need help with____________
Hi, did you know you look just like_________

hi, [compliments are good] No joking or laughing when you FIRST meet her after that .. you can laugh all you want.
make her laugh.. ask her if she wants to go for a drink.

tell her you think she's cute. most girls like forward guys. none of the beating around the bush s**t

Back