t-mobile vs. verizon?

bassgirl1

Jul 18, 2009
i have tmobile now. on the family plan. yesterday my aunt switched to verizon. she had tmobile too. being in the verizon store tells me i need to switch. i live in a fricken hillbilly boonies and i lose service in my own house. should i switch over. i know verizon is more expensive. but i like the tmobile plans better. what should i do?

Verizon is the most superior service, and any time i have been late on paying a bill they have never cut my service.

You get better reception with verizon
but you get better deals with t-mobile

your choice

You get better reception with verizon
but you get better deals with t-mobile

your choice

Think about it: "better" plan and no signal or..Verizon plan with signal.
You get what you pay for!

Verizon is the most superior service, and any time i have been late on paying a bill they have never cut my service.

I love Verizon. I have had Sprint and Tmobile. It depends on the serivce area but through my experience Verizon has been the best. I live in a small town as well in south texas and Verizon works on the ocean for about 20 miles whereas other companies die out quick. I hate paying my 160.00 bill but like that no matter where I am (for the most part) I get service. If I wanted bad service i'd pay 20-50.00 a month and get pocket, boost, or cricket!

definitely stick with t mobile. had and got verizon. verizon has a little more coverage but t mobile is beginning to expand itself. and verizon is way expensive and charge for stupid stuff, on top of that the phones suck there always problems, and customer service is pretty bad ive had very few good encounters with them. so stay with tmobile hope this helped

Back