Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Sony Ericsson W910i Keeps Restarting Itself?

It doesn't like, change the theme or say there is a problem with the SIM card or anything, it just vibrates once, then goes black as if it's off, then comes back on, and says 'Welcome To Orange' like it would if i had just turned it on. Then it has to search for the signal and stuff all over again.
    It's not a big problem, it's just really annoying.

Any idea on why and how to stop it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    you buy an ipod thats how lol
    no if the phone is less than a year old i would take it back 2 the shop and see if it can be repared or get a new one it happened 2 mine

Downloads
    Uploads
    you buy an ipod thats how lol
    no if the phone is less than a year old i would take it back 2 the shop and see if it can be repared or get a new one it happened 2 mine

Downloads
    Uploads
    ah all sony ericssons do that...my C902 turns itself off and back on ALL the time and it drives me mad but av gotten used to it...gttin a new sony ericsson soonish.:L hope i helped.:P

Downloads
    Uploads
    To be honest, if you have read any reviews for the sony ericsson w910i, you will see that lots of people have complained about this same problem. There's not really much you can do about this problem. I was going to buy this phone because it looks really good and its a great design, better than the older version, sony ericsson w580i but I heard about this and decided not to buy it. Maybe you could try taking it back to the shop for a replacement? Most people have done this with this mobile, but there's not really much look for this phone. Sorry!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You should check if the battery is correctly placed and if there is no dirt or dust between the contact of the battery and the telephone itself.

If that doesn't work, you should bring it back to the store because it's a technical defect.