earth tremor over uk.?

• Thread starter the winged messenger
  • Start date
T

the winged messenger

we had a earth tremor at 12.58 and lost a stake of the house,.did it get you in the uk.im in e.yorkshire.
ii lost a chimney .near spurn point humberside.
epicentre 15 miles ne of lincoln 4.7 strength

You can feel it in Lincolnshire the entire flat was shaking i thought we were falling down it scared the socks off me it also got my sister in Nottingham too!
I thought my block of flats was falling down i have so much Adrenalin in me i can't sleep now!
There havn't been any reports of buildings falling down yet but i guess in linclion its so old it would have fallen down already if it wasn't earthquake proof.

i heard a noise i just thought it was one of the kids moving about upstairs blimey !!

im in west london and my friend in nottingham said aargh earthquake and i didnt believe him then my house creaked and the ground rumbled for 2secs. hope everyone is ok

I'm in Scotland but they are talking abut it on the radio, hope your all ok! Scary!

I'm in Scotland but they are talking abut it on the radio, hope your all ok! Scary!

Well looks like I am the only one who didn't feel it - but then nothing moves me!

I heard and felt it in Roundhay, Leeds. The room shook and my computer monitor wasn't half shaking. I was actually trembling with the shock of it too. Almost a relief to turn to online local radio to find out here'd been an earthquake/tremor. Had visions of my house crumbling!

Back