SURVEY: How do you like your bacon cooked...?

nicky

May 13, 2008
Also do you like HP or Ketchup on yours?

I like mine grilled till the fat is crispy with ketchup - God, I'm salivating now!!
Glen - aren't you packed yet!!!

Grilled then left to go cold so its even crispier! A generous piece of creamy french Brie never goes a miss either. Now I am hungry so think Ill make a bacon sandwich - Thank you!

Come on Glen get a move on.

I like mine grilled but not quite crispy - fresh bread and a little bit of ketchup.

Man - that has made me hungry to ;)

Thanks Nicky , at work and feel like my throat has been cut I am that hungry now I am worse ha ha.
I would like my bacon served up cooked on the bronzed skin of a woman if that's ok.

i like mine burned,, to all people who don't like questions like this..... don't bother opening the question up, simple as that

i like mine burned,, to all people who don't like questions like this..... don't bother opening the question up, simple as that

Back bacon = well grilled with the fat taken off .

Streaky bacon = grilled until you can snap it in half .

English mustard and tomato sauce with bacon . HP on the eggs .

omg me too!!!!!! I like it crispy around the edges with a little bit of brown sauce and scrambled egg with well cooked sausages!!!!
omg, my tummy just rumbled! IM SO HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

just want it to be grilled/cooked without oil. lol. until it becomes crispy :)

That reporter girl is doin my nut in.....

erm ye i dont like it crispy so its black i like it medium in soft white bread wid brown sauce,....,mmmmmmmmm

That reporter girl is doin my nut in.....

erm ye i dont like it crispy so its black i like it medium in soft white bread wid brown sauce,....,mmmmmmmmm

Back