Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help i want to download movies for free throught torrents?

can anyone please explain to me how torrents work i am so confused.my friend mention something about bit comet and then open it in torrents etc. i just cant understand the procedure. can anyone explain it to me . and is it fast ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    you can search it online or just download lime wire and you can download the movies you want. or just go to www.stagevu.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    o.k so tanya

u first have to download a prgrm called utorrent...
    once downloaded..
    you can go on multiple torrent websites..
    e.g. www.thepiratebay.org or my favriote www.isohunt.com

find somthing u want to download (make sure it has gud seeds and peers or else it wont download)(it shud say S or P nxt to the download)

and when the open/save comes up say open wil utorrent and it will start downloading...

FYI

a torrent is where you can download music,full albums and movies for ipod or zune of even a movie in dvd format..

and torrents are highly illegal if the torrent site doesnt haave copyrite laws.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Download from http.isohunt.net

Downloads
    Uploads
    Basically, a torrent is a way to distribute large files (like high-quality concert recordings and video) in a shared manner. The person offering up the torrent, we'll use Amy in this example because she just offered the video, creates a torrent file and posts the link to it on a public tracker site. Other people who are interested in it download the torrent file and open it with special torrent software (more on that later) which starts to download chunks of the file from Amy. As people sucessfully download chunks of the file, they start sharing those chunks with other people trying to download the same file from Amy.

So, if there are 10 chunks to the file, I might get chunks 1, 5, and 7 from Amy directly. But if Jeff starts downloading too, then I'd get chunks 2 and 3 from him and give him my chunks 5 and 7. Brian might also be downloading and I'd get 4 and 8 from him and give him 1 and 5. Eventually we all get all the chunks from someone participating in the torrent. Then we keep our software running so that people who came to the game later can download more chunks from us, especially if we have a good network connection (not everyone does this, but it's very kind to do, so do it if you can).

Doing it distributed like this reduces the demand on Amy's computer and connection (because all of us aren't downloading the whole thing from her directly). And because it's all in chunks, you can stop downloading if you have to use your net connection for something else and start up again later, and the software knows what you still need.

There are a lot of different tracker sites. Amy set up her own at one point for some BNL stuff. Other's can be limited access or invitation only because of potential legal issues.

So, you need special torrent software to download torrents. On the Mac, I use somthing called BitTorrent (which probably needs to be upgraded). Others can tell what to use on a PC or suggest other Mac software.

Once you download a torrent file, the files within may be in formats that you need to convert before you can listen to them in iTunes or other software (the most popular formats are SHN and FLAC, google those). If you're downloading video, you'll probably need DVD burning/converting software.

good luck and have fun!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Download from http.isohunt.net

Downloads
    Uploads
    Explaining the whole concept and such is too much work I'll just explain HOW to do it :P

1) Download a torrent client like utorrent http://www.utorrent.com

2) Search on torrent sites to find what you want http://www.mininova.org You need lot's of SEEDS because they are uploading the file to you. TIP when downloading a movie type axxo or dvdrip for good quality.

3) You download the file you want open with the client and it should automatically start downloading.

4) Remember to seed!

Happy torrenting

Downloads
    Uploads
    ok i'll do my best to explain to you.

torrents are types of files, you get them off the internet from the provider (sometimes this is bad idea, you must be smart about the torrents you choose to use.) you need any program to download it. i.e frostwire, limewire. a downloading program that it can be open up to.

you will click to download the torrent, then it will say run or open, i choose run then it will pop up what you want program to run with, thats where you put limewire and what not. then you wait. once it is finished you can click explore or go into the start and search for the file on your computer. these things arent quick at all. it takes many hours per movie. and there is a large chance the file you downloaded isn't even going to play.

good luck!

use torrentz.com it is the most reliable i've seen yet. be smart! or you'lll get a virus.

Downloads
    Uploads
    torrent is file sharing through seeding. You need a torrent like Utorrent, Bit Comet etc. to download files. Check torrent file that are 100% seeded. The higher the seeders the faster your download. Downloading takes sometime depending on the file size, no. of seeders and bandwidth . And it's not legal by the way. Watchout for sites that contains files with virus.