"Most tolerant and open-minded Christian and Atheist of R&S Award". To whom

10Cane

Nov 19, 2008
"Most tolerant and open-minded Christian and Atheist of R&S Award". To whom

does it go? I think the most tolerant and open-minded Christian I've seen on here is Ms. Stevie II.

Most tolerant and open-minded Atheist would be Universal Pants. What ever happened to him? Haven't seen him in months.

Who are your choices?
Ah you know what. Jon Upside Down and Ms. Stevie II are going to have to share the prize (though I haven't seen him around here recently either).
I don't understand what you mean cadisney.

I would think it's much nicer to call people out for their virtues.

I've noticed that the Christians who usually dislike other atheists, tend to like me.. I don't know what I'm doing right. Or, could it be, am I doing something wrong? :O. Lol

Citizen of the Cosmos is a very open minded Christian. I don't think I know the others you've mentioned. I have to think about atheist. I want to say P'ang, but I don't know exactly what Buddhism he follows or his beliefs about the metaphysical.

I'm the most tolerant R&Ser. I don't care what anyone else has to say on the matter :). Nah, I'm on here a lot, but I only recognize people by what they actually say, not by their names. With the single exception of Fireball who would definitely not win this award.

Should people be tolerant of complete jerks or bashing trolls on here?

Isn't it more fun and responsible to call people like that out and mess with them?

edit
Some people on here are say some of the rudest, idiotic and even despicable things and it actually amazes me when so many people dont call those people out or nod along with them if they are "on the same side" as them.

I think I admire, more, the people that will call out the total jerks that are bashing for the sake of bashing or just being total hypocrites, esp if they agree with their position, but the way they are stating it is just ridiculous.

Tolerance isnt always a good thing.

Back