What do you find funny?

nikkithebug

Jul 16, 2009
Sometimes people in pain... not really hurt but, I love that old banana thing, people slipping on ice, just about any person falling, and the old slap to the face! How about you?

when my dad says the word "duty" haha i start cracking up and the car comercial where it says Super duty truck lol. im so weird..

When people are trying to slice a piece of hard meat in their plate at a formal gathering and the mutton flies suddenly due the force of the knife and hits someone on the side of their head.

prank calling my exshttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoSHnEdQxfm3SfjJXIyhQZjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090715210916AABbMIk

Almost anything...but i don't think people getting hurt is funny...idk....i like...random stuff...TURKEY TREE!!!!!

when i notice my friend's in a bad mood and say 'ur in a bad mood' and he shouts 'IM NOT IN A BAD FU*KING MOOD !!!' lol....way to prove it. makes me laugh.

My son and I both enjoy people falling - hilarious!
A well timed fart is priceless.
Guys getting hit in the crotch is both painful to watch and a classic!
People being tormented while they sleep.
Animals falling or running into things.
last but not least - Chris Rock!

When people fall it's almost always funny I laugh even if I fall myself. Also anytime one of my guys friends does something or says something retarded, some boys are just hilarious.

people running into things, or slipping, falling, someone farting.
or people who talk about pimples, and i say, this is not a pimple, it is another place to get super fast mobile internet. i laughed for 5 minutes over that. it was late, and i was tired..

Back