Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Djarum black cigarettes-buying online?

I have recently started smoking djarum black cigarettes, however it seems many sellers are out of stock locally. So I decided to buy some on the Internet. However, the packs I buy locally are packs of 20 cigarettes but the only blacks I find for sale online are packs of 16. Is there a difference In the product? why are the 20 packs not sold anywhere? Thanks

Unregistered
    You can buy at Indonesia Cigarettes online store at this link indonesia-cigarettes.com

Unregistered
    The original Djarum Black cigarettes are now banned in the U.S and customs will confiscate your shipment if you try and get them shipped in to you. I however still sell the originals. I’m located in the U.S, so no customs issues, and will ship anywhere In the U.S for free. Email me if you’re interested or have any questions.
    [email protected]
    Thanks, Matt

Unregistered

Good oline shop for the cloves

I live in Australia and a pack of Black here cost around 20 dollars! I have been getting them online for like 10-15 times now. Was held by custom once and I paid like 70 bux for tax and they return me the djarums. This place call CiggiesWorld is pretty reliable and they take paypal too. Other online shop only take money orders and western union so I was a bit reluctant buying from them.

Yuyun Djarum

Currency Dollar

im indonesian citizen, if u want to buy some thing here like djarum cigarette or other indonesia cigarette , we can discuss it more, try contact me at yuna_wangi at yahoo. com

Thx

Downloads
    Uploads

Mail

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I have recently started smoking djarum black cigarettes, however it seems many sellers are out of stock locally. So I decided to buy some on the Internet. However, the packs I buy locally are packs of 20 cigarettes but the only blacks I find for sale online are packs of 16. Is there a difference In the product? why are the 20 packs not sold anywhere? Thanks
    let see, inside our country the 16 cigarettes thats u buy from internet that are usually and normally, but 20 cigarettes that different things coz 20 cigarettes are export stuff to ur country, but the taste it still same just different from the packing box, i think the 20 cigarettes has been banned in your country?

Downloads
    Uploads

Mail

duodjarum.jpg

see the different, but the taste are same, the different just 20 and 16, maybe 16 more cheaper than 20

Downloads
    Uploads

buy Djarum Black clove cigarettes online from CloveDealer.com

Currently the manufacturer (PT Djarum) only makes the 16 clove cigarettes / pack.

You can buy Djarum Black clove cigarettes online from DjarumCigarette.com, they offer express shipping to the US.

djarumcigarette.com
    Last edited by gregW; 06-12-2013 at 11:31 PM.