Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is the problems with txt messaging on a unlocked blackberry curve with theat&t...

...prepaid sim card? Hi,
    I want to get a unlocked blackberry curve. But the only thing is I have at&t go phone plan right know and I want to know if this will even work at all and if there is problems receiving and sending text messages. I would really love it if it would work. So please let me know if it can work or if it cant work.Please get back to me.

Thanks

Unregistered
    You wont be having any problem in accessing an AT&T SIM card on an unlocked Blackberry mobile phone unless the unlocking method is safe. Certain unsafe unlocking methods like flashing or software unlocks may give problem when inserted with some other network SIM card. So, ensure whether the device is unlocked safe with unlock code or better you yourself can unlock the Blackberry phone safer using unlock code. you can get the accurate unlock code for a Blackberry phone from UnBBLock.com at affordable cost with an easy unlocking guide. Good luck.