Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    darkjesusofboo

Limewire? Bear Share? Any Others? Help Me Pick A Good...

...program For Downloading Music, Movies, And Games!?

ryjlog
    Alas, bear share is no more, and the gov. may shoot me dead while i'm writing this post... so i'll run around in circles while I write this. A great way is through torrents. (Even though while we speed the purse strings on everything are being forcibly drawn) Download bittorrent from bittorrent.com, or Bitlord and download away. All you have to do is install the program, go to torrent sites (a torrent is a small file that you download that automatically directs your computer to the file floating on the network, a.k.a. other people's computers and it should be pretty swift.) Check out torrentazos.com for the best full album downloads- always gr8 quality, it's in spanish so don't be scared, lol. Torrentspy.com and the applicable links on that site for everything else. If you want a no fuss solution, download Ares. Just type in 'ares p2p' in yahoo, and voila. Download the program and it's magnifique. No torrents, no anything, just another gr8 file sharing program. Share safely and watch for warnings of MPAA w/ torrents