Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blocklan User

Hammer2 Blockland rules and roblox sucks

Omg you all rude blockland you have to pay once and roblox you have to pay for builders club, robux and clothes!

Unregistered

Star Blue go roblox!!!

roblox is way better then block land because you can play online for free build stuff for free and buy stuff with the free account and block land you have to BUY it to play online so i think roblox is better then block land

aweguy2

blockland rules AND ROBLOX SUCKS

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They're right, roblox has more possibilities. In blockland, you gotta pay 20 bux, and then you can only use premade weps. In roblox, you can make any weapon you can think of. Want a death plasma ray with extra sniper attatchments? done.
    your idiot. roblox sucks. blockland rules. you only pay 20$! in roblox you pay for BC, TBC, AND OBC. so shut up.

Unregistered

Roblox pwns blockland's a$$

Wow people... Roblox does NOT have viruses your computer just sucks... The admins are NOT corrupt... In roblox YOU CAN ACTUALLY SCRIPT... I downloaded blockland first and i WAS a blockland person... THen i heard of roblox and For 7 Dollars a month BC is WAY better... Even if it costs more

Unregistered

Star Blue

The current version of ROBLOX beats Blocklands hide up down and back and forth!
    Its amazing how many updates they have done and have topped blockland 10 to 1!
    The physics have been MAJORLY improved as well as the graphics!
    They're still working on the lag. There is still a little chance of lag but not much....
    Unless your PC uberly sux!
    Plus Blockland has basicly No sociality at all.. ROBLOX has facebook capibilitys!
    I majorly go with ROBLOX! Give it a try!

Unregistered

Roblox kicks a**

Dude roblox is better you noobs and besides i never had a virus from it and, i have been playing it for 2 years. you can even make your own car our your own weapon and play on zombie maps with tycoons. whoever loves blockland is a big very fat bitch!

blockland is a ripoff 20 dollors just to play?!?! in one full year you have to pay 300 bucks so yep roblox is better

Psp_the_blocklander

Star Blue Roblox Sucks

Dude roblox is better you noobs and besides i never had a virus from it and, i have been playing it for 2 years. you can even make your own car our your own weapon and play on zombie maps with tycoons. whoever loves blockland is a big very fat bitch!

blockland is a ripoff 20 dollors just to play?!?! in one full year you have to pay 300 bucks so yep roblox is better
    ...DUDE Its a 20 doller fee ONCE! Not Every month/year!

bloackland sucks

Suck it blockland

ROBLOX MAKES ME DIE BECAUSE IT'S THE BEST ONE!!!!!! but i do get most problems from it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by lee61 View Post
    i have seen this war and i thought LOLOLOLOL i cant believe this you guys are fighting over ONLINE GAMES like its a region or a gang war iv even seen threats that say that "if you don't join roblox we will spam you" oh come on
    yes i know that roblox has is glitches like you cant shoot a rocket launcher in a car or you will die but one roblox fan posted that roblox has better graphics R THEY BLINED!!!! block land has better grapics but the cars and buildings don't destroy as well like roblox and if your really shhot a car it blows up like a regular car and i don't know if robloxtians can do basic math or not but you have to pay like $300 for a life time of builders club and last time i ceaked 20 is less than 300 dont get me wrong roblox is fun too I dont konw if you can turn into a zombie in block land to do a reson to die game and the game is made more by players so there r tones of game to play from yes i know roblox has it's glitches but it's fun too yes there are hackers but they are rare blocklnad has a more detailed environment and so far looks good but roblox you can destroy things better what gets at me the most is that censor that they have when you talk about blokland at roblox oh come i know that you might lose fans but really thats too far so what im saying is

STOP FIGHTING OVER THIS LIKES IT'S A RELIGION THESE ARE ONLINE GAMES NOT BLOOD WARS (i wonder if you guys will read this far)
    agreed

Wow people... Roblox does NOT have viruses your computer just sucks... The admins are NOT corrupt... In roblox YOU CAN ACTUALLY SCRIPT... I downloaded blockland first and i WAS a blockland person... THen i heard of roblox and For 7 Dollars a month BC is WAY better... Even if it costs more
    because you dont know how to download weps from RTB
    PLEASE STFU about the war

yea you can its called EVENTS in blockland
    AND STFU about the WAR

Unregistered

Blockland 4 ever!

personally i think that blockland is better. why? well roblox is great for like 5 year olds but blockland is a little more ... im not sure how to put this but, the structures are better and there are great graphics. Roblox is just like walking poop. plus there are like a thousand glitches in roblox. i cannot believe they made they game like that. but that is my opinion, dont go saying u hate me just cause i dislike roblox.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast