Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    They're right, roblox has more possibilities. In blockland, you gotta pay 20 bux, and then you can only use premade weps. In roblox, you can make any weapon you can think of. Want a death plasma ray with extra sniper attatchments? done.

Unregistered

Brickwall Roblox is better!!!!!

I do play ROBLOX and i have tryed blockland now i agree that blockland has better graphics but it SUCKS ASS i prefer roblox for it's games and u can also create wat ever the hell u want like for example if u want a sex bot hell go make a sexbot and my roblox username is kingtom315

BLOCKLAND SUCKS!!!

Component F*** blockland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlockLand:
    F*** BLOCKLAND YOU HAVE TO PAY $20 JUST TO PLAY THIS GAME! IF PEOPLE BOUGHT THIS AND HATE IT, BLOCKLAND IS JUNK! AND WAT KIDS WANT TO PLAY IT? ITS DESIGNED FOR PEOPLE 6+! AND HOW ARE U SUPPOSE TO BUILD???

ROBLOX:
    Although ROBLOX is a BlockLand hacker, he made this stuff SOOO EASY! You can Play it for FREE!! Builder's Club is not needed to play. EASY BUILDING AND SCRIPTING!

ROBLOX IS THE BEST! BLOCKLAND F***S BALLS!

Unregistered

roblox sucks blockland rules

Quote Originally Posted by Roblox is better View Post
    roblox is better
    wow what a shitty remark, not explaining how roblox is better when blockland is better because it doesnt lag when there are like 1000000000000000 bricks where as roblox would crash at 1 brick

Quote Originally Posted by BLOCKLAND SUCKS!!! View Post
    BlockLand:
    F*** BLOCKLAND YOU HAVE TO PAY $20 JUST TO PLAY THIS GAME! IF PEOPLE BOUGHT THIS AND HATE IT, BLOCKLAND IS JUNK! AND WAT KIDS WANT TO PLAY IT? ITS DESIGNED FOR PEOPLE 6+! AND HOW ARE U SUPPOSE TO BUILD???

ROBLOX:

Although ROBLOX is a BlockLand hacker, he made this stuff SOOO EASY! You can Play it for FREE!! Builder's Club is not needed to play. EASY BUILDING AND SCRIPTING!

ROBLOX IS THE BEST! BLOCKLAND F***S BALLS!
    dude $20 is worth it $300 for the best out of a shitty game that only 10 year olds play is not worth it

Unregistered

Star Blue roblox blockland

I only play roblox so I cant really say which is better.But I dont think 20 bux is worth it.

Unregistered
    All of you are stupid. You can make your own weapons and vehicles and bricks in blockland, you just don't know how. Also, Yes, I'd rather have a guns that are blocks that shoot blocks, and a rocket launcher with a rocket so slow, I can run into it and blow myself up.

Also, it's quite ironic how most of you complain that blockland costs 20 dollars.

This is the real world, nothing is free, and it is also quite ironic how you have to pay 300$ for a few shitty account bonuses.

Unregistered

Brickwall Blockland ROXXX

Blockland is better u can make own weps and download more u can even make much more high detailed cars and places roblox sucks

Unregistered

Gun blockland so much better

blockland has much better graphics and physics DOES ROBLOX HAVE A SPARTAN LASER???? NO blockland is worth $20

what is roblox? a virus filled deleter noob outdated overpriced piece of VAPORWARE AND BY THAT I MEAN S&@# roblox pro and cons
    cons
    deleter noobs
    corrupt admins
    randomly exploding cars
    horrible graphics
    EXTRREMELY STTRONG VIRUSES!!
    bad guns horrible looking cars
    crappy blocks
    CRAPPY SCRIPTING

PROS
    TYCOON GAMES

other pros
    Did you really think there were anymore???!!!!!!

Unregistered

Devil objection!

roblox is well better! event tho its aimed at younger people anyone and i mean ANYONE can get a kick out of it! blockland is well lets just say... not free and i mean look you get a great experience for free! u can manke ur ont t-shirts u can build free games! 4 free!
    if you want a relie able website go on roblox and acctually try it!
    and the stuff isnt complete s*** its one of the best things ive ever played! the guns are rockin and so is everything else!

startug

Joypad

Roblox in my opinion is a neat game, not very tidy though, lots of noobs who spam and scam, I lost my account 4 or 5 times due to that, but I really like some gameplay, and how you can chat with other members!

Blockland is a very awesome game, you have brick limits so you don`t cause so much lag, and it has nice graphics, and it isn`t so parent based.
    Which game is better? I cannot really decide yet.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast