Which Is Better, Roblox Or Blockland? To Build NEW Stuff, Try Roblox, To

WiiMaster1

Jul 15, 2009
Play With Friends, Try Blockland? To Me, They Are Both Great Games!
My Username On Blockland **WILL** Be JamesBond29
See You All At Blockland Sometime Earleyer Than 1 Month!
*ANYWAY, MY USERNAME ON ROBLOX **IS** JamesBond29

Blockland is better

Blockland is totally worth the 20 dollars. EVERYTHING is customizable, not just houses and landscapes. Oh, and fighting zombies in Blockland is way better than Roblox's version. you get six different types WITHOUT the expansion add-ons. Some add-ons have fifteen more! Roblox is really too parental protection based. Saying any "bad word" gets you banned for some time, I've heard. Don't do Roblox.

hahaha

well i got to say roblox is better then blockland. blockland sucks becuss u got to buy 20 dollers just to play online

Roblox is AWESOME

Yah me too.... I like ROBLOX more

btw my username is
Enzo0912 - in roblox

Roblox

Roblox. I know that Blockland's graphics are better than Roblox's. Who cares? The only problem to me about Roblox is lag. Who cares if Roblox can't have more customizable bricks; Roblox has more possibities. Try making you own weapons in Blockland.

Plus, Roblox is more social. It has a more organized system to keep in touch than any other game I know.

The web backend of roblox is very impressive but the in-game experience is complete shit. It boggles my mind how bad it is. Moving around is completely broken - it's jerky, there's no interpolation, you penetrate walls when you run into them, you penetrate the floor when you jump, there is no client side prediction of collision. Shooting is a complete joke - I have literally never seen a shooting mechanic that is worse. The camera goes through walls, gets stuck, jerks around. You can die mysteriously when walking down stairs or jumping into the ceiling. Every building is floating so you often are flung off of the world and fall forever. The character animation and gui look like what you would make in 5 minutes to debug something. With 1000 blocks loaded, i get ~50 fps on my super computer - in Blockland I get like 950+. The whole thing is like a student project that has gone out of control.

Roblox only thrives because it aggressively markets to children who have never played a real game before and thus do not realize how broken everything is. Some of those children happen to be the rare combination of mentally ill and rich, so they pay the $300 for lifetime turbo builders club. Anyone who has played quake, tribes, battlefield*, TF2, HL2, or any real game on the pc simply cannot tolerate how bad roblox is.

Roblox is a financially successful community site and I respect it for that, but it is simply not in the same league as Blockland in terms of gameplay.

Blockland gone customizable

blockland is cool because it's so graphic and ... well BETTER

I play both.......I usually swear at blockland but whe i said 'fuck you asshole' i got banned for 7 days, what the fuck!!!! but roblox and blockland are awsome!!!!!

P.S
Im only 12 yrs old

these are online games a religos blood war

i have seen this war and i thought LOLOLOLOL i cant believe this you guys are fighting over ONLINE GAMES like its a region or a gang war iv even seen threats that say that "if you don't join roblox we will spam you" oh come on
yes i know that roblox has is glitches like you cant shoot a rocket launcher in a car or you will die but one roblox fan posted that roblox has better graphics R THEY BLINED!!!! block land has better grapics but the cars and buildings don't destroy as well like roblox and if your really shhot a car it blows up like a regular car and i don't know if robloxtians can do basic math or not but you have to pay like $300 for a life time of builders club and last time i ceaked 20 is less than 300 dont get me wrong roblox is fun too I dont konw if you can turn into a zombie in block land to do a reson to die game and the game is made more by players so there r tones of game to play from yes i know roblox has it's glitches but it's fun too yes there are hackers but they are rare blocklnad has a more detailed environment and so far looks good but roblox you can destroy things better what gets at me the most is that censor that they have when you talk about blokland at roblox oh come i know that you might lose fans but really thats too far so what im saying is

STOP FIGHTING OVER THIS LIKES IT'S A RELIGION THESE ARE ONLINE GAMES NOT BLOOD WARS (i wonder if you guys will read this far)

They're right, roblox has more possibilities. In blockland, you gotta pay 20 bux, and then you can only use premade weps. In roblox, you can make any weapon you can think of. Want a death plasma ray with extra sniper attatchments? done.

Roblox is better!!!!!

I do play ROBLOX and i have tryed blockland now i agree that blockland has better graphics but it SUCKS ASS i prefer roblox for it's games and u can also create wat ever the hell u want like for example if u want a sex bot hell go make a sexbot and my roblox username is kingtom315

F*** blockland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlockLand:
F*** BLOCKLAND YOU HAVE TO PAY $20 JUST TO PLAY THIS GAME! IF PEOPLE BOUGHT THIS AND HATE IT, BLOCKLAND IS JUNK! AND WAT KIDS WANT TO PLAY IT? ITS DESIGNED FOR PEOPLE 6+! AND HOW ARE U SUPPOSE TO BUILD???

ROBLOX:
Although ROBLOX is a BlockLand hacker, he made this stuff SOOO EASY! You can Play it for FREE!! Builder's Club is not needed to play. EASY BUILDING AND SCRIPTING!

ROBLOX IS THE BEST! BLOCKLAND F***S BALLS!

roblox sucks blockland rules

roblox is better

wow what a shitty remark, not explaining how roblox is better when blockland is better because it doesnt lag when there are like 1000000000000000 bricks where as roblox would crash at 1 brick

BlockLand:
F*** BLOCKLAND YOU HAVE TO PAY $20 JUST TO PLAY THIS GAME! IF PEOPLE BOUGHT THIS AND HATE IT, BLOCKLAND IS JUNK! AND WAT KIDS WANT TO PLAY IT? ITS DESIGNED FOR PEOPLE 6+! AND HOW ARE U SUPPOSE TO BUILD???

ROBLOX:
Although ROBLOX is a BlockLand hacker, he made this stuff SOOO EASY! You can Play it for FREE!! Builder's Club is not needed to play. EASY BUILDING AND SCRIPTING!

ROBLOX IS THE BEST! BLOCKLAND F***S BALLS!

dude $20 is worth it $300 for the best out of a shitty game that only 10 year olds play is not worth it

roblox blockland

I only play roblox so I cant really say which is better.But I dont think 20 bux is worth it.

All of you are stupid. You can make your own weapons and vehicles and bricks in blockland, you just don't know how. Also, Yes, I'd rather have a guns that are blocks that shoot blocks, and a rocket launcher with a rocket so slow, I can run into it and blow myself up.

Also, it's quite ironic how most of you complain that blockland costs 20 dollars.

This is the real world, nothing is free, and it is also quite ironic how you have to pay 300$ for a few shitty account bonuses.

Blockland ROXXX

Blockland is better u can make own weps and download more u can even make much more high detailed cars and places roblox sucks

blockland so much better

blockland has much better graphics and physics DOES ROBLOX HAVE A SPARTAN LASER???? NO blockland is worth $20

what is roblox? a virus filled deleter noob outdated overpriced piece of VAPORWARE AND BY THAT I MEAN S&@# roblox pro and cons
cons
deleter noobs
corrupt admins
randomly exploding cars
horrible graphics
EXTRREMELY STTRONG VIRUSES!!
bad guns horrible looking cars
crappy blocks
CRAPPY SCRIPTING

PROS
TYCOON GAMES

other pros
Did you really think there were anymore???!!!!!!

objection!

roblox is well better! event tho its aimed at younger people anyone and i mean ANYONE can get a kick out of it! blockland is well lets just say... not free and i mean look you get a great experience for free! u can manke ur ont t-shirts u can build free games! 4 free!
if you want a relie able website go on roblox and acctually try it!
and the stuff isnt complete s*** its one of the best things ive ever played! the guns are rockin and so is everything else!

Roblox in my opinion is a neat game, not very tidy though, lots of noobs who spam and scam, I lost my account 4 or 5 times due to that, but I really like some gameplay, and how you can chat with other members!

Blockland is a very awesome game, you have brick limits so you don`t cause so much lag, and it has nice graphics, and it isn`t so parent based.
Which game is better? I cannot really decide yet.

Back