I have a lot of dental problems!! To go into detail: I have very brittle, chalky teeth. I have multiple cavities and need plenty of root canals. I am from the New Orleans area and can't get in touch with my dentist. He is the only one who knew my teeth/mouth condition. My teeth are very VERY sensitive and keep breaking and I am in constant pain.
I was just eating something just now and another tooth just broke off! This scares me because I'm only 24! I don't smoke, or binge or drink sodas! Yet my teeth are badly discolored! If they keep deteriorating like this I'll have no teeth before I'm 30!
I need some advice!! Every dentist I go to just criticizes me or wants to do a cleaning. I try to explain to them that I need help and see if i can set up a kind of payment plan(I don't have dental insurance) with them but they don't want to hear it.
I need help! Some advice of any kind!!!!

I see these makeover shows where people have worse off conditions then me and they do all the work on pp
.....ppl they do all this work on ppl in one day!! I was wondering if I can find someone like that and maybe set up a payment plan. Any suggestions?