Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is everyone aware of what March 15th, 2008 is?

March 15th, 2008 is "Z-Day" --a worldwide expression for change. You are supposed to show this DVD (ZEITGEIST) to AS MANY people as possible, (They'll even send you FREE copies of the DVD) or get as many people as possible to go to the website and view it.

You can watch the DVD in it's entirety at: http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

Zeitgeist, produced by Peter Joseph, was created as a nonprofit filmiac expression to
    inspire people to start looking at the world from a more critical perspective and to understand that
    very often things are not what the population at large think they are.

There is a myriad of information for making a positive change in humanity at this website....PLEASE go there!

“Never underestimate the power of a few committed people to change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”

-Margaret Mead

"They must find it difficult....Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than the truth as authority"
    -Gerald Massey

Pica
    What?

The First Dragon
    O darn, another perfectly good word has been taken over by some special interest. Zeitgeist. I recently made reference to the zeitgeist in one of my answers; now people will think I'm a supporter of some movement I have no clue about.
    The link you offered wasn't very enlightening either. Maybe later I'll find the movie and see who's muscling in on my vocabulary.

AyaJulia
    I'm trying to decide whether to report this as spam. Looks like an advertisement to me, even if the product is free.

Ela
    UUMM ok...

+ Reply to Thread