Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not really sure, I've currently got the "farmer five" TV (I use an outdoor antenna) . Actually now I get quite a few more channels with the digital transition, including PBS kids shows all day long, and the CW, just to name a few but it depends where you live and what stations you receive there. I thought about getting DISH or Directv but as I went online and started adding everything I wanted, the price went up very quickly so I decided to stick with the antenna. I'm sure there are hidden fees. Its like that with everything nowadays (Cell phones, internet, TV, you name it). Good luck with your TV! I know I didn't really answer your question but please just read the fine print before you sign up for anything with DirecTV.

Downloads
    Uploads

How good is DIRECTV and are there any hidden fees?

I had Dish network, I had a problem with the company and they shut my service off when I had just paid it the night before. What I want to know is, what are the hidden fees with DIRECTV after the promo price? Are there any? Or is the price they gave me the price I will get with taxes added? Do they charge extra for no phone line like Dish did?