Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unregistered

douchebag

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just plugged into the internet and I have free xbox live (silver membership)...it's apparently going to cost me to upgrade to Gold but silver is definately free.
    dumbass silver was free since the 360 was born go kill your mom then rape your father a thousand times over with a bleeding hammer that spits pus onto your balls as you wipe them clean with barbed wire

Unregistered

Cd Xbox Live will never be free

Xbox live make so much money from members, why would they make it free? Despite PS3 and Wii having free online, there are still more members on xbox live. Why would xbox want to give up money when everyone is so happy to pay them. If there were as many xbox live members as there are wii members, I think then xbox live would have to become free because of the lack of profit.

Unregistered

Joypad

xbox live should be free during the last quarter of the year not the first quarter dumbasses ok at the latest it should be by september

Unregistered
    And now its June and we have no free xbox live gold. This is bull that microsoft are making it free, Bill Gates wants to make as much profit as possible and xbox live brings him a hell of a lot of money. So sorry guys it aint gunna happen. And if it does dont be thinking your gettin refunds coz your not.

Unregistered

Gun live

this is the second time ive heard about this. there was a big thing at the end of 2009 about live being free JANUARY 1ST, did it happen? just think how much more money they make every year for live. their not going to make it free just to compete

Unregistered

not going to be free

it wont be free all microsoft cares about is money.

Unregistered
    well its octobey 24 , now and still no free live . hopefully it will be free still two months to go .

Unregistered
    now october 2010 and still not free

Unregistered
    WELL YOU CAN ALL STOP MOANING NOW CU I JUST HAD IT FREE xBOX LIVE GOLD I MEAN BUT ONLY SAID WEEKEND BUT NOW MONDAY AND STILL FREE LETS HOPE IT LAST

Unregistered
    What are you guys smoking Xbox Live Gold "FREE" , go eat a ham burger and choke on a cow dick x

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast