if i downloaded limewire from the official site it's safe?

mrseuckermann

Jul 15, 2009
and how can i know if i'm not violating the copyright thing???
i have the norton 360 antivirus that's fine???

if you downloaded the music for free it is copyright infringement.
the police will arrive at your home shortly to arrest you.

Dont drop the soap! ',;-D

DO NOT DOWNLOAD FROM TEH OFFICIAL SITE!!!
Use a mirror site because it basically bends the rules of copyright allowing you to safely and securely download music, videos, whatever.

Norton 360 is not a strong of antivirus needed. You'll need McAfee.

You should get McAfee lol keep dem viruses out and your personal taste in song choise in =D

Lime wire from the website is fine as long as you scan everything you download with a good anti virus program EG Comodo Internet Security

I found a virus in the uninstall package for Limewire, and that was the legit version. There's terms of usuage which have guidelines that are specific about copyright laws.

Limewire is never safe since you will be illegally downloading music from other sources. If you pay for the music and the download, which is Limewire Pro, then you don't have anything to worry about.

You're not violating anything by downloading limewire. It's what you do with limewire, but I wouldn't be too worried about downloading anything from limewire in terms of getting in trouble with the law unless you're downloading gigs a day.

Limewire the program will be safe. What you download through that program is a gamble.

Back