Who agrees that basketball is the worst sport on the planet?

wrestling is fake...but gee if u find men hugging and lying on top of each other with speedos on entertainment, then i have news for u....u are gay....now if it was real fighting like ufc...then ur straight, but wrestling is just straight homo...wwe is for rednecks

Sorry, not me.

By the way.... thanks for the 2 pts.

---------------------------------

Sorry, basketball fans don't like two guys hugging each other on the floor.

For your BQ: I think the people who like Wrestling and finds it entertaining are f*gs, I mean c'mon, two guys hugging each other on the floor? LoL!

Go watch WWE, Smackdown or Raw or whatever, lmao.

fuck wrestling you fuckin ass wipe. its fukin fake shit. Basketball is actually real. It has more real fights than wrestling you fuckin douchebag. go suck a gorillas nipple!!!!!

Jesus Christ. Chill dude. We get it you're a wrestling fan. But going around bashing Basketball is not really gonna help get rid of these guys. It's thanks to little pricks like you that we're going to have to deal with all the people from the basketball section for the next few days.

Do you really have that shit of a life that all you do is go on Yahoo! Answers and ask questions that you know are stupid? Wow, you're a loser!

we like real sports, you know where it's not scripted like in the wwe? i choose to no longer watch guys in underwear touch each other in front of thousands of little kids

Sorry dude, borderline male on male action isnt for me, but i respect your lifestyle choice :)

Back