someone at eHarmony changed my status to 'Married'. I haven't been married for four years. Now I am blocked from using my account unless I give them the county, date and judges name of my divorce.
I know this is public information but I'm offended. I did not change my status....... is this random testing? has anyone else been subject to this? I asked them to send me a copy of the agreement so I can see what I have subjected myself to and they just keep spinning me lines about 'The integrity of their clients'. I get why they want to make sure I'm divorce, I HATE the way they are doing it.
Dear Sarah,
Thank you for contacting eHarmony Customer Care. This information is not random. Based on your answers to our Relationship Questionnaire, your account status currently indicates that you are married. In order for us to update the information in you profile could you please reply with the following information: 1- County and state of your divorce proceedings 2- The name of the judge 3- The date your divorce was finalized.
Sincerely, Edwin C.

Customer Care eHarmony
I answered a 'Relationship Questionnaire' 10 months ago when I signed up for a year......... How exactly do you answer questions in a married way?