Am I gay ?

ujjff

Jul 13, 2009
when ever im in the shower and other private places and think about stuff its usually guys im thinking about and then when i do think of girls its because im wondering if im gay and i don't get a erection. its really bothering me and i dont want to be gay.

Could be, but you can't just tell if you are by those stuff. Maybe you should try dating a girl.

Maybe the thought of girls just makes you nervous? I used to be that way with guys and thought I was gay, but as I got older and more comfortable with my sexuality I realized I wasn't.

But if you do strongly feel that you are gay, don't deny it. It will only lead to an unhappy life.

If you are gay, then you're going to have to accept yourself.
Chances are, if you do feel this way, then you are gay. Our society has become a lot more accepting, be thankful for that.
In most cases, we don't know until we're older. So only time will tell.

I hope you work things out for yourself, and are happy with who you are as a person. :)

Hmmm i guess the only way to find out is expirement? but i mean, you can just be bicurious, im the same way...just kinda curious i guess...except im a chick

Maybe it's just a phase. I mean, everyone in their lives asks themselves if they're gay or not at least once. Even, if you are gay, what does it matter?

your questions doesn't make sense?
you need to clairify when your getting an erection, by thinking of males or females.

but, I have always heard that "if you have to ask if your gay, your gay"- doctor drew

your questions doesn't make sense?
you need to clairify when your getting an erection, by thinking of males or females.

but, I have always heard that "if you have to ask if your gay, your gay"- doctor drew

u might be gay or bi, and dont be afraid, come out of the closet and be you.. who cares if u like other man, doesnt mean ur not a every day regular average joe, and dont let it bother u.. and yes i know im soundiing cheesy, but seriously, yeah just be you
and if ur curious, give it a shot

If you are gay, then you're going to have to accept yourself.
Chances are, if you do feel this way, then you are gay. Our society has become a lot more accepting, be thankful for that.
In most cases, we don't know until we're older. So only time will tell.

I hope you work things out for yourself, and are happy with who you are as a person. :)

It's natural to be curious. Maybe you should talk to a therapist about it. Being gay is nothing to be afraid of.

dude, being gay isnt bad at all.... in fact, a lot of people already figure you are. ive heard from plenty of people on here that they told their parents and they were just like 'it was a secret?' i think you are gay cause that is what i was like before i totally came out to myself and now i feel great knowing that i dont have to lie to myself. its taking a while to tell people i can trust before i tell my parents, but im sure they will understand. can you explain why you dont want to be gay? im just curious.

Back