What T-Mobile Phone Should I get?

BreakingDawn

May 31, 2008
I'm getting a T-Mobile in a couple of weeks BUT (sadly) I'm on a STRICT $125.00 budget. I have some HAVE-to-HAVES for it but other than that.. I need help narrowing it down...
*QWERTY keyboard
*under $100 ( if possible no more than $110)
*Has to have a prepaid plan
*Camera
*Faceplates ( if at all possible)
*Use a T-Mobile RAZR V3 Sim Card
*Preferably not a sidekick ( did research, heard they aren't good phones)
I've been on there but I still can't find that phone.. In 2 weeks me and my mom are going to the store to look at phones and then maybe I can pick then but I like to be FULLY knowledged on what I'm buying..

You basically just described the sidekick. I don't know who told you they're bad phones but they're definitely wrong. I've had sidekicks for 3 years now and I won't use anything else. They are perfect for my life style (Always texting/internet)

But then again you're on a budget and sidekicks are expensive. Unless you buy one off ebay, if you're allowed to do that.

You basically just described the sidekick. I don't know who told you they're bad phones but they're definitely wrong. I've had sidekicks for 3 years now and I won't use anything else. They are perfect for my life style (Always texting/internet)

But then again you're on a budget and sidekicks are expensive. Unless you buy one off ebay, if you're allowed to do that.

Well a samsung gravity is a really good phone and it has a normal keyboard plus the full slide out keyboard. It has a camera. But about the faceplates, I don't know anywhere you could get them except on http://www.skinit.com, but on that website you can create your own for $20, and the phone is only $30..

Try going on the tmobile site and looking up a phone - $125 isnt that bad of a budget.
Then, if your not sure if the phone you found is good or not, post it to Y!A

If its time for your upgrade, $125 should definitely cover costs. Whatever you do, DO NOT get the Moto ACTV. I made the mistake of getting it about 9 months ago and its horrible. The only good thing is reception and durability. texting is horrible, and it doesnt have a whole lot of memory.

if you're looking for a keyboard, i'd try to get a samsung gravity. its pretty good, and its not too expensive

dude! sidekicks are really great phones. they have a QWERTY keyboard. the sidekick 08 or slide is under 110 dollars. the sidekick slide can be pre-paid. is has a camera. idk what faceplates are... and arnt all TM sim cards the same? sidekick slide is good for you. or go with the sidekick 2008, or save up for the AWESOME sidekick 09. ive used the sidekick 3, sidekick slide, i have the 2008 (its awesome) and ive used the 09. sidekick would be good for you!:)

Back