Do you think that smoking is a bad habit?

Yes I do.
My grandma recently passed cause she smoked for so long...and it made her lungs very bad.
so yes it is a bad habit.
and just plain bad.

Yes people should be able to breath clean air. Imagine someone spraying perfume you didn't like on you.

yes it is a bad habit. i don't care if people smoke. my parents and sister both smoke but i don't and it does annoy me if the smoke smells bad and it annoys me how much my sister and dad smokes.

Depends. Some people are rude smokers. They will smoke in their cars and leave all the windows down, or aren't aware of where the smoke is going. I think it's a bad habits because im allergic to smoke, so I can't handle it around me. But when people are aware of making sure they are the only one breathing it in, than it's not really a problem for me and I don't mind.

Not just a health problem, its also a mental problem. and its irritating to be next to a smoker if youre a non smoker.

i know it is, my dad smoked and he died of lung disease. doctor said it was definitely from smoking. i saw him suffer for years. i quit smoking right away , it's been a long time and i feel a lot better than before

YES. It is a very bad habit. My grandfather used to smoke ALOT and ended up with Stomach Cancer. My Father Smoked, but quit, and years later, ended up with Male Breast Cancer. Smoking is annoying, as well as Dangerous. What's worse is those who die from second hand smoke. That should never be tolerated.

Yes it's a nasty azz habit. My dad smoked for 20yrs, quit and years later still developed lung cancer and died within 7months of finding out he had it. His lungs were no good from all that smoking. My brother and sister both smoke as well, haven't learned anything from our dad's death obviously. I can't stand smoking ugh.

Yes it's bad.

I gave up 3.5 years ago, but my parents and sisters all smoke. I remember thinking that I was really smooth and sexy when I started. Many of my friends smoked too. After smoking for 8 years it became annoying and a waste of money, even though I smoked a box a day. I even smoked through a bout of bronchitis one Winter! Although I secretly still think it looks somewhat suave, it doesn't measure up to the obvious harm it does. I'm glad I stopped. I can breathe now! I feel better.

Since I've stopped I am not too annoyed by them, except if they don't open the windows in the car. Or when the smoke goes in my eye cos it really hurts.

I think it's a horrible habit. My mom, my brother, and I all smoke. My grandma smoked for fifty years but quit when my brother was born. I am not annoyed with my mom's habit since it is her own personal choice, just annoyed by the fact that the three times I've tried quitting I had to live with a smoker who smokes nearly two packs a day (my half a pack pales in comparison).

YESSSSS!!!!!!! Smoking is really bad for you! i dont get wh y they dont band all these drugs and stuff. i think they should stop making it all together!

no. if it was dangerous, then how come its not banned. You still see cigarettes in stores and people still buy it and we continue to sell them to other countries so that they will developed problems like us.

Plus its also a conspiracy that puts us in debt with the tobacco industries and the medical companies so that they will get rich of our smoking. Its a cycle that keeps them in business and have lobbyists in congress to keep smoking unbanned.

I'm a smoker (or was until recently), and I'm annoyed by it. I'm on my 4th attempt to quit as of last Tuesday.

People are always like, "You never should have started smoking," as though scolding is retroactive and people can actually reason with 14 year old girls. Of course I never would have started smoking if I'd known I would spend the next 12 or 13 years a slave to nicotine. But 14 year olds think they're invincible and somehow above the consequences suffered by all those "other" people. Besides, smoking was still really cool back then. If I'd had the sense when I was 14 that I have now, there are a lot of things I wouldn't have done. But that's life. You live and you learn.

Back