Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it's bad.

I gave up 3.5 years ago, but my parents and sisters all smoke. I remember thinking that I was really smooth and sexy when I started. Many of my friends smoked too. After smoking for 8 years it became annoying and a waste of money, even though I smoked a box a day. I even smoked through a bout of bronchitis one Winter! Although I secretly still think it looks somewhat suave, it doesn't measure up to the obvious harm it does. I'm glad I stopped. I can breathe now! I feel better.

Since I've stopped I am not too annoyed by them, except if they don't open the windows in the car. Or when the smoke goes in my eye cos it really hurts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's a horrible habit. My mom, my brother, and I all smoke. My grandma smoked for fifty years but quit when my brother was born. I am not annoyed with my mom's habit since it is her own personal choice, just annoyed by the fact that the three times I've tried quitting I had to live with a smoker who smokes nearly two packs a day (my half a pack pales in comparison).

Downloads
    Uploads
    YESSSSS!!!!!!! Smoking is really bad for you! i dont get wh y they dont band all these drugs and stuff. i think they should stop making it all together!

Downloads
    Uploads
    no. if it was dangerous, then how come its not banned. You still see cigarettes in stores and people still buy it and we continue to sell them to other countries so that they will developed problems like us.

Plus its also a conspiracy that puts us in debt with the tobacco industries and the medical companies so that they will get rich of our smoking. Its a cycle that keeps them in business and have lobbyists in congress to keep smoking unbanned.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a smoker (or was until recently), and I'm annoyed by it. I'm on my 4th attempt to quit as of last Tuesday.

People are always like, "You never should have started smoking," as though scolding is retroactive and people can actually reason with 14 year old girls. Of course I never would have started smoking if I'd known I would spend the next 12 or 13 years a slave to nicotine. But 14 year olds think they're invincible and somehow above the consequences suffered by all those "other" people. Besides, smoking was still really cool back then. If I'd had the sense when I was 14 that I have now, there are a lot of things I wouldn't have done. But that's life. You live and you learn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12