Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should haters stop complaining about Fawcett and McMahon's deaths being

overshadowed by Michael Jackson's? A lot of people who are sick of MJ keep bringing up Farrah's death being overshadowed. But would we really have cared that much about her passing if MJ was still alive? She was just an airhead and bad actress in some cheesy 70's show. I think Y!A questions about her would have topped out at 2 days max, and of course there would have been a few here and there trickle in throughout the week. But I don't think the people would have REALLY cared THAT much about her. It would just be the Y!A phenomenon where people would acknowledge the news by posting a question.

Same for Ed McMahon, who was even less relevant than Farrah.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah its sad that they died, but be serious for moment..
    michael jackson completely revolutionalized the music industry and no-one will ever achieve what he did. everyone knew who he was. alot of people don't even know who farrah fawcett was. it is just unlucky that she died on the same day as him and was overshadowed. though, they did have specials and tributes for too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I feel bad for Farrah but no one really knew who she was except on that charlie's angel's show. I had no idea who she was. And I definitely didn't know that other guy so oh well. RIP. But Michael was one of a kind. That was a big loss.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I see where you are coming from and I personally think that those people deaths do matter. I can respect them for their individual contributions to the media/entertainment industry, however people do seek to use them as a crutch in being pissed about all of the talk surrounding Michael's passing and his memorial. Michael does not compare to those people as he has been a phenomenal entertainer since he was a child and a humanitarian. Farrah was not and neither was Ed-therefore people should see that these people cannot be compared to MJ. A blind man could see that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally agree I mean come on Michael revolutionized dancing and singing and was the first african american to be on mtv... HE was and always will be the greatest entertainer of allllllll time.... Its just to baad people believe all those stupid false rumors about him... he was the best

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are a good many of us that feel the same way about the little perv. MJ

Downloads
    Uploads
    2 tv icons overshadowed by a child rapest is wrong