Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As opposed to Republican presidents (Ronald Reagan, George Bush, etc) who give tax breaks to their rich friends and tax the poor!

Downloads
    Uploads
    President Kennedy had the ultra rich taxed at 90%, but dropped it ot 70% and removed the loop holes.

The U.S. collected more income tax through less taxevasion through loop holes.

Tax the rich at 70% and no loop holes so they can remember crying at 35% tax rates and loop holes.

Junior Member GreenTeaisawesome's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's a good trend.

Junior Member boodreauxthecoonass's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, an unconscionably bad trend. He fails to grasp the simple fact that when you fleece the "rich", you lose the "rich". Once they're gone, who's next? Set the bar for "rich" even lower to kepp the tax revenue rolling in?

Nobama and his festering ilk comprehend nothing whatsoever about incentive based prosperity.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's the plan. Then when he has established the precedence, you will find that he will lower the definition of wealthy and expand the items for which the "wealthy" need to pay.

It is a slippery slope.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The majority of RICH people don't know what they own. They hire people to keep track of those things.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No way! It's about time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is not new. The rich carry the tax burden for the nation. Remember the lower forty percent of wage earners do not pay income tax and the top 1 percent pay forty percent of all income taxes. The big problem is that most small business owners file personal income tax so they are really going to be taxing the same small businesses that are supposed to be hiring

Downloads
    Uploads
    Considering that I've never heard of a poor man giving out jobs, I think it's rather kinda stupid to tax those who create jobs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    KING OBAMA doesn't have a clue what he is doing. The guy has never ran anything in his life. What makes him qualified to run the greatest country in the world???

Obama has done nothing but bad to this country. He's going all over the world and apologizing to everyone like we are so bad. The truth is, we helped more people than we hurt. Now Obama wants us all to "tighten our belts". But it's fine, him and his princess can just take little date nights using taxpayer money to new york or Paris or wherever they're going.

Michelle Obama can just buy a 6,000 dollar alligator purse. And now the white house wants to spend 18 MILLION DOLLARS just to fix a website. Yeah and now the Social Security Administration can just go "chill" at the biltmoore resort in scottsdale, AZ to "relieve stress". They just rung up a $750,000 bill that guess who is paying for? YOU!! the taxpayer. This government is so ridiculous.

Everybody treat's obama like GOD. In a poll, most people said that they worship Obama more than Jesus. How pathetic is that?

Obama wants to give Illegal immigrants the right to do all this crap. They aren't even paying taxes. Yeah now obama wants to release these Gitmo prisoners.

IT MAKES ME SICK!!! Those terrorist flew 2 planes into america's buildings killing 3000 people that day. Not to mention the pentagon, and the plane that went down in Pennsylvania. Those terrorist are going to go right back out into the world and try to kill the americans. It's absolutley pathetic what KING OBAMA is doing to this country. The guy is sick, and he is not qualified to run our COUNTRY! People don't know the truth, people should watch conservative Television.

I could go on and on but you get my point. Let the Republicans take over in 2012.

NOBAMA!

PS. I am not racist so don't think that's why i dont like him. U read the facts

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast