Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    honestly hun, I said i was going to quit when i saw the baby on the monitor, but it doesn't work. Well it didn't for me anyway. and seriously screw what people say to you, cause i just had my baby one day ago and she is healthy and fine, no side effects, birth defects and she is beautiful in everyway. And I smoked 10 a day, or a little more. So people can shove there rude comments where they dont belong. Cause my child was just fine!!..

Downloads
    Uploads
    first of all, congrats to you on your upcoming new arrival and for quitting smoking weed...

as far as the cigarettes are concerned-i am sure glad that you have been able to cut down as much as you have. i'll tell you something that my sister's doctor told her when she was pregnant-she's a smoker too (just cigarettes tho) he told her to cut down as much as she could, and quit if she is able without stressing out too much. he told her that whatever withdrawals she is going through the baby would be going through too, and it might cause undue stress on the baby. so keep up the good work and i hope everything turns out for you...

Downloads
    Uploads
    try to get into some type of 12 step cigg group. Even if it costs its worth it to save ur babys life. Did u know that every time you take a puff ur baby stops breathing, which means no oxygen to the brain. Do that enuff times and you get a brain dead baby. Try and think about that when ever u want to light up, hopefuly it will help. congrats on kicking the weed habit, i know how hard that is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My mom smoked with my sister and I. That was like 22 years 23 years ago. Pretty sure she knew it wasn't good for the baby.
    We turned out fine...so i think.

She did quit for my little sister though.
    She's a lot taller then us though.

My sister (the one she smoked with) and I are a lot shorter then my sister that she didn't smoke with.
    Not sure if that has anything to do with it though.

It sounds like you are doing your best by cutting down though.
    Try lollipops and gum.

Or just eat more! You're pregnant, right.
    For all of my mom's pregnancies she went from 115 to almost 200 lbs.
    I don't think thats normal looking back but she lost it after having each one of us.
    I guess it was her excuse to eat what she really wanted.Lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    my cousin smoked when she found out her doctor told her to slowly cut back like cut back one smoke a week because the baby will be addicted and its not good to stop cold turkey!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12