Whats up with this dream I'm having?

tiffanyblake

Jul 11, 2009
I keep having a dream that I'm on a school bus and I don't have any pants on. The bus is always just going by my house and the driver won't let me off. So I just curl up in a seat while everyone laughs at me.

then another one is I'm in my room and theres a timer on the wall, and if I don't put all of my clothes on in 10 seconds then people with cameras will come into my room.

what do these mean?
lmfao, well these are all nice answers. But to be honest nakedness isn't really a big deal to me. And no I don't want to be a stripper. haha :)
thanks you guys, I think it's the trust thing because I'm perfectly fine with my body.

it means ur hiding something like a secret or something and u dont want anyone to find out

answer mine please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkDx3O234ZTXOyZcDYVRHiHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090710222049AAKMYR9

the timer dream might mean that your over protective and dont like/want people in your privacy and so u need to cover up certain aspects of your life

Its about trusting, try to not trust any of your friend before you know them well. and don't hurry up to tell things that you not sure about it. Hope that help. Take care.

U are obsessed with clothes.. and you want too take them off but u get scared or u are uncomfortable with your body..?? maybe

maybe you dont like your body and have fear of others to see it
i think you are young
dont think about it too much
and i heard that dreaming on things that have to do with school means that you
are still in an kids step
and the timer is that you feel pressioned about having a better body or someone watching your body

I actually had a similar dream when i was younger: I was sitting in class and suddenly realized that my pants were on the floor across the room and everytime i went to put them back on, they appeared on the floor again!

over the years i came to interpret my dream as being afraid of attracting any sort of attention to myself during class since I am a very shy person and rarely speak up in class...perhaps you have a similar situation?

It means u feel shy about something when u don't have pants on in a dream your probably worried about being embarrassed by something or someone.

Back