okay so this is my dream...

i woke up in a small castle like building... i was laying in a kingsized bed, with red silk sheets and a red down comforter. i sat up, and walked to the room next to me, that i entered through glass sliding doors. it was identicle to the one i was just in. so i look acrossed the room, and there's a balcony, looking from about 20 feet above what looked like the living area. no kitchen. so i look down, and there's golden walls, and books scrambled all around the floors, stacked, they were everywhere they could be. so i turn around, and re-enter the room i woke up in, and saw yet another glass sliding door, outside i could see green grass, and a lake. so i go outside and sit on the grass. then my whole scenery changes. i'm walking around this wooden bridge thats surrounding this HUGE bonsai tree. then i leave it and walk down this dirt street. its really dark, but theres these children laughing and playing around this treehouse that looks identicle to the bosai tree with bridge i was just in, only smaller. so i continue to walk, and suddenly everything gets quiet, and this little kid pulls me up into the tree house, and the tree grws upward. the little kid goes "shh!" and pushes me off the balcony. then i land in these bushes, and i hide, as theres scary looking people walk down the street. i'm completley quiet, and when i look down, i see my hands are green, to my wrists, then im my average, pale skin tone. so after the scary guys pass a little, i get up, and walk around happily. until these people pull me over by the arm and yell at me in some foreign tounge. so im all "what?" and they convert to english. "see what you have done!!??" they yell as these normal looking people walk out. suddenly, there flowers sprout from their heads and take over their whole head, and suffocate them, and they die. [so basically, i was being accused of killing people by touching them...] "YOUR THE SLASHER!!" They yell, and start chasing after me. so we run through the back of this shop, and all but one of them had dropped off... were running, and he catches up with me, and i grab him by the wrists, and walk. he says "how much does a child worth?" and were outside of the shop now, but i dont notice, so i reply, "more than you, you dirty piece of scum!" and everyone looks at me and gasps.

then i woke up.