Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone here in the Politics and Government forum think the Obama camp...

...sent out THE PICTURE? Doesn't it make sense to think they would do it just to get attention off the recent plagiraism accusations and so they could point fingers at Hill's camp?Does anyone find it offensive at all?I dont think its even slightly offensive.This is why I think the Obama people did it.

I bite-if you dont see the LOGIC behind the Obama camp doing it themselves, you do not belong in Politics and Government-go back to the Beauty and fashion forum where brains arent required.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No way. Obama is trying to shake the Muslim image not draw attention to it. That would be too big a risk. Obama doesn't need to do anything desperate with his huge lead and the momentum. He can just ride the tide.

Dynamite Lady
    I see no reason for either camp to do that so it could be anyone. You make excellent points and I find it interesting that Obama camp isn't responding one way or the other as if it didn't happen. I agree it isn't the slightest bit offensive.

Coqueta
    I don't know who did, but he sure is getting heated over it and making a big deal about it! Why would he get angry? It is just clothing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a non-issue. Nobody outside of Y/A is paying attention to "the picture." Too silly.

yochoice
    The picture and its contents are so irrelavent that at this point it doesn't matter at all who sent it out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Please, the media has already found out that it was from her camp. The exposure is all over the news! Remember, campaign envelopes are marked!
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080225/pl_nm/usa_politics_dc

Hillary can't win by competing in real debates and on issues, so her campaign leadership allows cheesy and crappy Swift Boat tactics in her campaign to get her to win. They have to lie about Obama to get votes. How disgraceful and shameful can that be? Trust her and her administration team to be professional, if she ever wins the White House? Hillary and her stuffers are nothing more than cheap, offensive fear-mongering, poor losers!

And what have they proven? That there are Dumb and Vulnerable Americans, who would believe anything, even in this modern age. God, please help with America's Education!

And to get their way, they are even lashing out at the media1 How cheesy can they get?
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/
    Be real, Hillary is NOT Presidential material!

Downloads
    Uploads
    nope

Gloria H
    I agree with you. It was either his campaign that sent the picture or the Nader or McCain campaign. Definitly not hers because I saw the pic last week.

Polkastria
    no. I first saw the picture here on Yahoo answers sent out by one of the anti-Obama folks who posted a link to it under one of those "look he's a Muslim" kind of questions. Don't remember the exact question though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast