Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

what can I argue about when talking about traveling?

I have to write a argumentation essay on travel, but I have no clue to what to write about, and how to start my essay. I want atleast three points about the topic.
    please help!!

thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it kinda of too late but i hope i may help.....well first i'm french speaken so my english is not good at all but i can try....So thats one guy who's leaving his village (africa) to a big city of the country but his father was sick before he leave and he can't change his mind no more because is a job he's getting and make his family happy so he said goodbye and hope his dad will be fine soon. On his way to the city then he gotta call that his dad passed away !! he start crying (he was only 17) and not stop well it was in the bus and in this there's one "RASTAMAN" he doesnt like the fact that guy crying it getting his nerves but the traveler still crying...the rastaman blow out and was like " man shut up even bob marley passed away specialy your dad" then everybody blow out and laughing about