Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

can i tell the future (serious question)?

about 4-7 times a week this happens. I'll look at someone an instantly see in my head something that i would never know about them. For instance the other day i looked at this lady i had NEVER seen before in my life at the airport in CA. (first time visiting CA ever) an i knew her middle name for some reason (not common name, it was hansley) an a few minutes later i saw her again ordering a drink at a bar type thing in the airport and she took out her ID to show the bartender an it was the same name i saw in my head. This woman wasnt on my flight an i had never met her before in my life.How did i know this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats, now see if you can guess stock price movements (it would make you billions), or at least claim Randi's Prize ($1 million, google it)

Downloads
    Uploads
    The human mind is a mystery. Keep watching yourself and what you see and see if this happens again. It have to be continious or it could just be a freak coincidence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe in psychic abilities. I think anybody can have it, but unfortunately alot of people are fakes and try to scam you out of money. Ever since I could remember, I have always had dreams that seem to come true. I rememer every detail. All the colors, sounds, and I can feel the warmth of another's skin. Unfortunately, Most of the 'dreams' I have are nightmares. I heard my mom and grandmother talking to each other about their 'dreams' one day. They don't know about me, but I think they suspect it. I guess it can run in the family. Atleast you don't see alot of terrible things happening, I do and it scares me, but I would never regret having this...gift? I don't know what you would call any of this but I suggest finding others like you (real people that don't flaunt it on tv and stuff), and try to understand what is happening to you. I am trying to find others to understand why this happens to me. Good luck and be very careful who you share this with.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Collective Conscience. That's what's happening.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i can't say, but if all this is true, you have a "gift" if you use it for good and a "curse" if you use it for bad. Now tell me my name, or where i live....(and no, "good guy" is not an acceptable answer...).

yes, i'm a bit skeptical. I'm not saying you are lying, i'm just being skeptical.

Downloads
    Uploads
    u have a gift, us it well