can i tell the future (serious question)?

ThatGuy

May 13, 2008
about 4-7 times a week this happens. I'll look at someone an instantly see in my head something that i would never know about them. For instance the other day i looked at this lady i had NEVER seen before in my life at the airport in CA. (first time visiting CA ever) an i knew her middle name for some reason (not common name, it was hansley) an a few minutes later i saw her again ordering a drink at a bar type thing in the airport and she took out her ID to show the bartender an it was the same name i saw in my head. This woman wasnt on my flight an i had never met her before in my life.How did i know this?

congrats, now see if you can guess stock price movements (it would make you billions), or at least claim Randi's Prize ($1 million, google it)

The human mind is a mystery. Keep watching yourself and what you see and see if this happens again. It have to be continious or it could just be a freak coincidence.

I believe in psychic abilities. I think anybody can have it, but unfortunately alot of people are fakes and try to scam you out of money. Ever since I could remember, I have always had dreams that seem to come true. I rememer every detail. All the colors, sounds, and I can feel the warmth of another's skin. Unfortunately, Most of the 'dreams' I have are nightmares. I heard my mom and grandmother talking to each other about their 'dreams' one day. They don't know about me, but I think they suspect it. I guess it can run in the family. Atleast you don't see alot of terrible things happening, I do and it scares me, but I would never regret having this...gift? I don't know what you would call any of this but I suggest finding others like you (real people that don't flaunt it on tv and stuff), and try to understand what is happening to you. I am trying to find others to understand why this happens to me. Good luck and be very careful who you share this with.

i can't say, but if all this is true, you have a "gift" if you use it for good and a "curse" if you use it for bad. Now tell me my name, or where i live....(and no, "good guy" is not an acceptable answer...).

yes, i'm a bit skeptical. I'm not saying you are lying, i'm just being skeptical.

Back