Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to show a girl signs of interest without signs of desperation?

I am kind of getting mixed interest signals from a girl. There are starting to become more involved as I sense she likes me but I can't feel to what degree. As men are to initiate relationships whether it be friendship, casual dating, serious relationships etc. I want to show her signs that I am interested in getting to know her and become closer friends. I don't feel it leading into a relationship at this time because she goes to school 6.5 hours away.

Can anyone give me advise on how to get her more interested but not to make it seem that I am desperate?? Girls like to feel the sense they are reeling a guy in and getting him more involved with her but don't want him to automatically switch to a dog panting in her face. Besides you both don't know where the other person stands with their feelings, maybe she is thinking the same thing. I have always been very well at giving girls advice but now that I am in the game, WHAT IN THE HELL DO I DO??? Our first date was this past Saturday the 4th and it was filled with a day jetskiing at the lake, cookout with just her immediate family (brother, his fiance, parents, both grandparents) then off to have icecream then see fireworks then go to one of her friends pool party until 4 a.m. We carried quite a bit of conversation throughout the day getting to know one another. She texted me 5 min after I dropped her off and said "seriously I have never had a guy be as nice to me as you have, and I hope you had a great time today, I had a blast!" not too sure if that was because she had a few drinks and had a good buzz going or what, but it was a good 18 hour "hang out/ somewhat date" - but when should I ask her out for a date again? I have ideas and want to use the serious ones first to show her I am serious about getting to know her then the relaxed ones like since she is a softball player to go play catch one afternoon. She has already told me I am going to have to come visit her at school this fall.

She is very much like her mother which she has side is always asking about me and telling her how much she loves me. So mother like daughter that I'm sure means she is really into me - ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    send ur a pic of ur

8==D

+ Reply to Thread