my wife had a physical relationship with many people?

Rakesh

Jun 22, 2008
i hav just married a girl. at our honeymoon i got to know about her relationship with a person from last 3 yrs. bt i forgive her. its an arrange marrige bt we know each other from last 6 month, i shared everything with her.i gave her my 100% to her.bt after marriage i got know that even in this period she having physical relationship with that guy.just before 5 days of our marriage.she still talking to him and want to separate with me but i deeply love her and whenever i remember that lovely moment which i share with her i became mad.sometimes she is saying that she loves me and some time she confused. she had also some other relationship with diffrent people in her past and even when she was in the relationship with this guy.today she is saying that "it was my bad time now i am completly changed and pls give me a chance to show me my love for you'' i gave her chance and told her that "you will never call him nor meet him" but whenever she is alone she call him. what i will do please help me.

Back