Is it safe to have sex????????????????

jonanner_2005

Jul 5, 2009
It's safe to have sex at 34 weeks unless the doctor has said not to. And whether you bring it up or not, if it was dangerous, the doctor would say so. So, take it easy but go for it.

I'm 34 weeks pregnant. Me and my bf were wondering if it was safe to have sex being this far into pregnancy? I mean i dont wanna go into labor early cause of having sex. LOL

My doctor has never said anything bout sexual intercourse, however i havn't brung it up to him. Is it safe to have sex @ 34 weeks pregnan???

I think its usually safe up until the last few weeks, but then I was having sex up until just a few days before my daughter was born and she was 2 weeks overdue. When in doubt, ask your doctor.

Yhhh there is nothing wrong wid it, they told us at school lol my mate is pregnant i am 14 btw x

answer mine please

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuvWj2uHRxL83tXDQQqerzHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090704141811AAW0edH

sex is fine unless your dr tells you no. and since your dr hasnt brought it up go for it. just be careful

no. it is not safe!

u a doctor? a nutritionist? or even just a girl? answer this:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090704230348AAkO3Dg&r=w

It's safe to have sex unless your doctor specifically tells you not to.

By the way, most people learn by age 6 that "brung" is not a word.

Yes, Very safe. My wife and I have had sex ll the way through her prenancy. Every book we have read and our doctor says that it will actualy make your labor much easier.

Not at all,i have seen many ladies doing this and after that all of them were having urinary track infections,if u r ready for that then i wont say,but its harmful for both the mother and the baby,the day i came 2 know that i m pregnant my husband didnt touched me till now when i m 15 weeks,make ur partner understand

hahaha
i always thought if you had sex and your pregnant it would hit the baby, but now i know that's not true :p
you should be fine!

haha i like kenzies answer.
and wow givperf, calm down its yahoo answers not an english lesson.
yes its safe :)

haha i like kenzies answer.
and wow givperf, calm down its yahoo answers not an english lesson.
yes its safe :)

Back